We are ready for the arrival of Brexit

The departure of the United Kingdom from the European Union, better known as Brexit, is approaching and that is why we are working to guarantee cover for our customers.

When Brexit comes into effect, in order to travel to the United Kingdom and Gibraltar with a Spanish registered vehicle, a Green Card will presumably be required. The green card is a document that proves that a vehicle has mandatory insurance.

Among the member countries of the European Union, the need to carry out border security controls was eliminated, so that once the United Kingdom leaves the European system, this control would be applicable.

English registered vehicles will need the Green Card in order to drive in the European Union.